Discrimination And Employment Law

When you have been discriminated against or mistreated at work, you are left in an uncomfortable situation. You may not want to complain because you're afraid you'll be fired. And if you've already lost your job, you may feel that it's too late to seek justice.

It's important to know that you are not alone. There is help available for workers who have been treated unlawfully at work.

Many state and federal laws are meant to protect workers, but pursuing a claim under these laws can be difficult. When you have the help of an experienced attorney, it can greatly increase your chances of success.

At LeClair & LeClair, P.C., we help workers with a wide variety of issues in employment law, including:

  • Employment agreement negotiation
  • Severance agreement negotiation
  • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
  • Sexual harassment
  • Gender discrimination
  • Breach of employment contracts
  • Wrongful termination

Settlements And Litigation

It is common for employment-related disputes to be resolved through negotiation and out-of-court settlements. However, to best reach your goals — whether they include money, getting your old job back or something else — it can be crucial to have the help of lawyers who are ready to take your case to court.

At LeClair & LeClair, P.C., we have extensive experience taking cases to trial when that is the best way to help our clients. We are zealous advocates for our clients, and we have the skills to fight for their rights before a judge.

Get Started Today

If you feel that your mistreatment at work crossed the line into unlawful behavior, it can be important to act quickly. The longer you wait, the more difficult it can be to find the evidence you need, and many employment-related legal actions come with deadlines you must meet.

Call LeClair & LeClair, P.C., today at 781-839-9894. You can also contact us by email to schedule an appointment and discuss your case. We represent workers in Waltham, Massachusetts, and throughout Middlesex County and the Greater Boston area.